2018年2月13日 アピ編集部lprlpr＞アリエール様 コメントありがとうございます。 仰る通り...
2018年2月11日 アリエール休刊でなくてよかったです。 でも、1-2月号が1月末の発行な...
2018年1月31日 アピ編集部 M＞Hiropon様 コメントありがとうございます。いえいえ休刊...
2018年1月19日 アピ編集部＞＞読者の皆様！ バリ島の現状は全く違います！ネットやニ...
2017年12月4日 アピ編集部 lprlpr＞＞Katsuro UEDA 様 コメントありがとうございます！アグン...
2017年12月4日 アピ編集部 lprlpr＞＞shuichi ishikawa 様 コメントいただきありがとうござい...
2017年11月27日 Katsuro UEDAアグン山の噴火に際し、お見舞い申し上げます。バリ島を訪問...
2017年11月26日 shuichi ishikawa２０１８年のフェスに行きたいのですが...日程は分かりますか？
2017年11月7日 アピ・マガジン編集部 lprlpr＞＞矢野みどり様 コメントありがとうございます！ 返信が...
Api Bali Guide Application Private Policy
PT. Abadi Business Solutions which provides application software “Api Bali Guide” (hereinafter referred to as “this application”) respects personal data while adhering to laws related to protection of personal data and other related laws and regulations. Although personal data of the customer is not collected and or accumulated by this application in principle, when this company obtains personal data of the customer by some reasons which include addition of a new function to this application in the future, such personal data shall be handled and used very carefully by this company. In the event of using this application, the customer is deemed to have agreed to this private policy.
Article 1 (details of customer information obtained by this company)
This company, in some cases, obtains non-personal data, such as basic attribution information and location information and similar, as described as follows by this application.
(3) age group
(4) action unit
(5) location information
(6) terminal ID
Article 2 (consigning handling of non-personal data and similar)
This company, in some cases, consigns part of the work related to this application to a company that is in contract with this company. The company consigned handles information obtained which is specified in Article 1 (hereinafter referred to as “the obtained information”) or use information provided in Article 11 (hereinafter referred to as “the use information”) within the scope necessary to perform the purposes of use provided in Article 3.
Article 3 (the purpose of use of the obtained information)
This company uses the obtained information for the purposes described below.
(1) To support or improve this application, including answering inquiries and similar from the customer
(2) To update this application and this system.
(3) To analyze the market, plan new product and to do other things to improve and enrich the quality of product and service of this company.
(4) Use and process the location information and similar and basic attribution information first (what was used and processed hereinafter referred to as “the processed data”), and then to offer consultation using such processed data or sell such processed data to a third party.
Article 4 (providing the obtained information and similar to a third party)
In the event of what is provided in Article 2, when this company obtained personal data of the customer for purposes of use other than those provided in Article 3, this company does not give such information to a third party without an approval from the customer him/herself, except when required by laws and regulations.
Article 5 (maintaining the obtained information)
1. This company takes technical and physical measures to prevent loss and damage to the obtained information or use information to maintain their safety.
2. This company takes measures to keep the obtained information to be accurate and latest.
Article 6 (disclosure of information based on law)
When based on compliance with the law, this private policy or other agreements made with the customer, or when judged appropriate to protect rights, property and safety of the customer and a third party, this company discloses personal data of the customer to a third party in accordance with the provisions of the law. Such disclosure includes information exchange with the police and other organizations conducted to deal with fraud and credit risk. However, this company does not use personal data obtained from the customer for purposes other than the purposes of use specified above and nor does it discloses such information, which include selling, renting and sharing.
Article 7 (inquiry about the obtained information)
Please contact this company for inquiries concerning handling of the obtained information.
Article 8 (external link)
Personal data is not shared when a link with an external site is contained in this application. This company is not liable in any way for obtaining and similar of personal data done at a website linked.
Article 9 (transfer of business)
This company , in some cases, transfers the business department related to this application to a third party. In this case, information regarding the customer is deemed as a business asset to be transferred. At the same time, this company, in some cases, relocates all or part of the obtained information and use information to the third party who has been transferred with the business department for the purpose of continuing to provide this application to the customer and other business purposes.
Article 10 (revision in this private policy)
1. This private policy is presented to the customer at any time through posting on this application, our website and other means.
2. This company, in some cases, revises this private policy without an approval from the customer.
3. The revised private policy shall become effective from the time it was posted in this application or our website.
4. The customer who used this application after the revised private policy was posted in the application or our website, is deemed to have agreed to all the details of the revised private policy. In the event of not agreeing to the revised private policy, the customer may not use this application.
Article 11 (obtaining use information)
1. This company obtains following use information through this application for the purposes of smoothly providing, maintaining and improving the service, as well as marketing and distributing targeting advertisement and similar.
(1) terminal model/type
(2) OS information
(3) browsing information
a. page browsing transition
b. search setting items
c. click information of hyperlink（URL）
2. The customer may refuse the above mentioned obtaining of use information both at the time of installing or after completion of installing this application. Even if the customer refused obtaining of the use information, he/she may start or continue using this application.
3. This company maintains the use information strictly separated from the personal data of the customer and does not use them by putting them together.
Enacted and enforced on August 31, 2015